Magic and mind control maestro Chris Dugdale reveals his career highlights
Magician bring show 2 Faced Deception to 2012 Edinburgh Fringe
This article is from 2012.
● Pretending to be a black man in front of 5 million people and Jonathan Ross on ITV’s Penn and Teller: Fool Us. Jonathan had no idea -- genuinely!
● Entertaining Her Majesty the Queen and 9 friends. Surreal and lovely.
● Prince Andrew's 50th Birthday Party. Unbelievable.
● Doing a private show in the cellar of Moet Chandon. I got drunker with every performance at the client’s request
● Fooling Rock God Jimmy Page! What a gentleman and a scholar, truly appreciative of my art.
● Doing Magic Naked in The Naked Magicians Show, in L.A. A proud moment.
● Watching the most beautiful girl I had ever seen in my life at the Magic Castle in Hollywood and then marrying her.
Chris Dugdale, 2 Faced Deception, Assembly George Square, 0131 623 3030, until 27 Aug, 6.10pm.