- 27 July 2006
This article is from 2006.
GRAHAM IRELAND, choreographer of fromthegreyhouse:company tells us why his Fringe show, Lost Property deserves our attention.
5 reasons why people should go and see Lost Property
1. It’s dead good!
2. Did I mention it’s a really good show? (do we sound desperate yet!?)
3. Come on, an all-male company of fine young men - it’s got to be worth a look.
4. Seriously it’s not a joke, it’s well worth seeing.
5. It really is a good show!
Iinspirations for your show
1. My experiences at university (three years of endless source material).
2. My past relationships (every failure creates a new starting point for material).
3. The pub! (the centre for observing all human life).
4. DV8 (who continue to amaze and inspire me).
3 things you love about dance
1. To express myself in ways that words can not.
2. The freedom dance gives me to be more me on stage than I am in real life.
3. The lines, I love the lines!
2 other Fringe dance shows you’ll be seeing
1. Liss Fain Dance (Zoo Southside).
2. Kataklo Athletic Dance Theatre (Aurora Nova).
1 word that sums up fromthegreyhouse:company
Lost Property, Zoo Southside, 662 6892, 6-12 Aug, 11.45am, £8.50 (£7). Previews 4&5 Aug, £6.50 (£5).