Five questions - Tall Stories
This article is from 2008.
Armed with two shows – The Gruffalo and How the Giraffe Got Its Neck – Tall Stories return to conquer the Fringe once again
- Name 5 words to describe the Tall Stories style
Physical, visual, musical, comical, universal.
- What 4 things should good children’s theatre try and do?
Entertain, inspire, excite and appeal to adults as much as children.
- Name 3 reasons why people should come and see your two Fringe shows.
To see their favourite picture book brought to life on stage; to find out how the Giraffe got its neck; to get in out of the rain.
- What are the 2 best things about playing the Fringe?
Seeing lots of other shows; keeping fit by walking up and downhill.
- What 1 word sums up How the Giraffe Got Its Neck?
C too, 0845 2601234, 31 Jul–25 Aug (not 12), 2.10pm (Gruffalo) and 3.20pm (Giraffe), £7.50–£9.50 (£5.50–£7.50).