5 Questions - Linda Marlowe
This article is from 2008.
Linda Marlowe is renowned for her mesmerising solo performances, from Berkoff’s Women to Believe. As she prepares to wow this year’s Fringe with The Time Step, she tap dances her way through our Q&A
- 5 words to describe The Time Step
Wacky, cruel, unsettling, poignant, funny.
- 4 shows you’re looking forward to seeing in Edinburgh this August
A Festival Dickens, Pluck, On The Waterfront and Antonio Forcione and Adriano Adewale at the Assembly Rooms.
- 3 things that you love about Edinburgh in August
View of the sea from the city. Meeting old friends from around the world. People who come to see my show.
- 2 things you hate about Edinburgh in August
The weather. People who don’t come to see my show.
- 1 word that sums up how you feel about performing
The Time Step, Pleasance Courtyard, 556 6550, 2–25 Aug (not 13, 20, 24), 6pm, £11.50–£12.50 (£10–£11). Previews 30 Jul–1 Aug, £5.