5 Questions - Joanne Brown
- The List
- 31 July 2008
This article is from 2008
Joanne Brown, Director of the Edinburgh Art Festival, takes stock of the programme
- Five words to describe the Edinburgh Art Festival programme this year
Wide-ranging, exciting, challenging, colourful, fun.
- Four aspects of the EAF you’re looking forward to
Visiting lots of galleries to see the wonderful exhibitions, taking part in our stickcurator project, partying at our expanded Art Late night, and going to the talks for a rare chance to hear the artists discussing their work.
- Three things you love about the EAF
It shows the world how amazing Edinburgh galleries and artists are, brings together international artists and new emerging talent in one festival, and it’s a great introduction to the visual arts for people who don’t normally come to galleries.
- Two things you hate about Edinburgh in August
Not enough time to see and do everything; it’s all over too soon!
- One word to describe how you’ll feel when it’s all over